The all new Mi7 from Schumacher Racing.
A state of the art, brand new ground up design.
Designed by racers for racers.
Suitable for use on asphalt and carpet tracks, and for both modified or stock class racing.
Genuine Mid Motor production car.
BRCA British National Champions 2019!
Pre-Order now and take advantage of our
“SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE”
Only £25.00 Deposit secures you a model.
Please note: Your £25 deposit will be deducted from the total leaving £429.99 to pay when the model is available. Due late October, reserve yours now from the 1st delivery to hit the UK!
RCMSD Pre-Order Price £449.99 (RRP £520.00)
The Mi7 features double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
It retains the ability to adjust suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, Ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more. Its ultra-low centre of gravity enables faster corner speeds than ever before.
(Prototype model shown, some details may vary)
- NEW Precision alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with all new high precision gears.
- NEW Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of passive rear steering.
- NEW Arrowmax supplied, industry standard fitting spur gear. 5mm wide for increased durability.
- NEW Alloy rear driveshaft bones with steel axles.
- NEW Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
- NEW Simple twin bell crank chassis mounted steering assembly. Features new moulded bell cranks with adjustable travel stops.
- NEW Low profile threaded brass insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.
- NEW Interchangeable hub carrier.
- NEW Lightweight upper wishbone.
- NEW Rebuildable double joint driveshafts.
- NEW Ultra short shocks with no loss of stroke for ultra-low centre of gravity.
- NEW Upper and lower shock pivots. Screw on fitment, for easy assembly and maintenance.
- NEW Stiff 4mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
- NEW Chassis mounted bumper. Stronger, lighter and more aerodynamic.
- NEW Ultra lightweight 40 tooth front spool. With alloy outputs.
- NEW Easy access front spool and rear differential.
- NEW Generic front and rear anti roll bars in 0.1mm increments with laser engraving.
- NEW Suspension straps and blocks. Incorporates new precision moulded inserts. Enables width adjustment without the need for expensive optional parts.
- NEW 2.0mm Carbon Fibre, horizontal top deck.
- NEW Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
- NEW 2 position, LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with a Shorty option.
- NEW LiPo retention mouldings. No tape required.
- NEW Carbon fibre wishbones for improved stiffness & strength.
- NEW Lightweight alloy & carbon fibre CNC servo mount. Dowels throughout for consistent alignment.
- NEW Super low motor mount. Lowers motor by 0.5mm and optimises central weight distribution.
- NEW Anti-roll bar drop link.
- NEW Aerospace carbon fibre 2.25mm soft weave chassis and components throughout.
- NEW Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
- NEW 22 tooth 7075 alloy pulley.