The original DBXL-E set the world on fire as the go-to vehicle for large scale bashers and enthusiasts alike. Its agile handling, out of the box speeds and durability make it a fan favorite. Now the Losi DBXL-E 2.0 continues to build on the legendary status! Known worldwide for their dominance in the petrol 1/5th market, especially with the 5IVE-T 2.0.
Losi has built the DBXL-E 2.0 to be cleaner and easier to use, but with performance and speed that outruns the competition. At home in any environment from dirt to pavement, wet or dry, especially with its 4WD drivetrain with larger 5mm drive pins, the desert buggy makes sure all the power is put to the ground.
Drivers stay in control with a DX2E Active transmitter, a Spektrum SR6100AT 6 Channel AVC Telemetry Surface Receiver, and scale-to-size Maxxis Creepy Crawler LT tyres. This desert buggy features all the technological advances drivers demand including the Spektrum Firma 160 Amp Brushless SMART ESC and Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 780Kv Brushless Motor allowing you to hit 50+ MPH with an 8 cell LiPo battery. Finally, the DBXL-E 2.0 has a Losi and Fox Shox race-inspired motorsports themed livery for that true off-road look. You get all this and more from the brand that represents the pinnacle of performance.
Pre-Order the “NEW” Losi DBXL now to avoid disappointment.
This new model from Losi is due to hit the UK in December.
Order now and you will secure your model from the first to hit the UK shores.
- Spektrum™ Firma® 160 Amp Brushless SMART ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 780Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum DX2E Active™ radio system with AVC® and new SR6100AT Receiver
- Spektrum S906 1/5th scale metal gear servo
- Waterproof Components
- Aluminium Shock Towers
- Aluminium Center Diff Cup
- New Radio Tray designed for use with single or dual steering servos.
- New Heavy Duty Drivetrain with 5mm drive pins
- New Electric Chassis specific chassis braces for increased durability and strength
- New ESC Mount
- Pinned Center Outdrive Cups
- New Gearboxes for improved drivetrain strength and stability
- New Steering Rack with helical servo saver design
- Updated Front and Rear Bulkheads
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler LT Tyres
- Losi and Fox Shox race-inspired Motorsports themed livery
- Laser Etched FOX Logo Shock Caps
- Roof-mounted LED bar