The Overlander TS-80 AC/DC 10A 80W Touch Screen Charger has an optimised operating system that allows you to easily set up and monitor the charging/discharging process via the touch screen. It has a high-power and high-performance circuit, with a maximum output of 80W, a maximum charge current of 10A and a maximum discharge current of 2A. This charger can be used with a wide range of batteries with different chemistry.
This charger features:
- Balance mode for Lithium battery packs: you do not require an additional balancer to balance the voltage when charging a Lithium (LiPo/LiFe/LiIon) pack.
- Individual cell monitoring: the charger monitors and balances each cell individually during the charging/discharging process.
- ‘Fast’ and ‘Storage’ modes for Lithium packs: the ‘Fast’ mode reduces charging time, and the ‘Storage’ mode control the nominal voltage of the battery to make it suitable for long-term storage.
- Cyclic charging/discharging for NiMH/NiCd packs: allows you to perform 1-4 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge continually for battery refreshing and balancing.
Safety features: including delta-peak sensitivity, capacity limit, temperature limit (when additional temperature probe is connected – sold separately: SKU 2598), charge time limit. input current check and an automatic cooling fan.
- Operating Voltage Range: AC 100-240V / DC 10-18V
- Charge Power: Max 80W
- Discharge Power: Max 10W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-10A
- For Programmable Power Supply: 10A 80W
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2A
- Current Drain for Balancing LiPo: 200mAh/cell
- NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15 cells
- Lithium Battery Cell Count: 1-6 cells
- PB Battery Voltage: 2-20V