The Dynahead 6×6 takes inspiration from the big trucks used in grueling off-road world of truck trials. The sleek body appears on the G6-01TR chassis, which is based upon the G6-01, with hub reduction axles providing extra height for taking on rougher terrain.
- 1/18 scale 6WD R/C model assembly kit. Length: 453mm, width: 244mm, height: 232mm. Wheelbase: 173+126mm.
- The cab-over truck body is a special design by Takayuki Yamazaki of PDC Design-works.
- Hub reduction axles raise ground clearance by 15mm; in conjunction with the traction provided by a 37.35:1 gear ratio (with kit-included 18T pinion), the Dynahead 6×6 has awesome off-road and crawling capability!
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with V-tread block tires (Item 53854) for superlative bite.
- With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- Type 540 brushed motor included.
- 2-Channel Radio
- Steering Servo
- ESC (electronic speed control)
- 7.2v Battery
- Battery Charger
- Tamiya PS paint.